On July 19, I got to go with my friend, Regina, to see Jerry Seinfeld live in Dallas. Her husband, Colby, bought tickets for them to go as an anniversary present but he wasn't able to go at the last minute so she invited me. It was so much fun and we had fantastic seats! I never really watched the TV show, Seinfeld, because as ridiculous as this sounds their weekly antics give me stress; however, his standup was hysterical. I have to admit that I laughed like a hyena for a solid hour. My throat actually hurt when I left from laughing so hard. Thanks, Regina and Colby for a fun night out!

We started out the month by heading down to Tyler for celebrating Mimi's 70th birthday. She got lots of great presents and Lisa brought a yummy cake. Since Mimi's birthday is on July 4 we also had fireworks that evening. The kids really haven't ever experienced fireworks up close and personal and since Mom and Dad live outside the city limits we really got to do some fun ones. Papa T and Jeff really had fun trying to time the fireworks to go off at the same time. The kids thought it was pretty but also a little loud so they watched from the cab of the truck! Happy Birthday, Mimi! Happy 4th of July, Friends!













No comments:
Post a Comment