Jeff finally got a new truck this weekend. It was certainly his turn for something nice to drive. He hasn't had a new vehicle since before we were married. Bud helped him to find a great deal and a great truck. He has been grinning since he picked it up! He told me the other night as he was tucking me in to bed, "Ya know, I really like my truck. That truck out there is my 'Someday' truck. And when 'Someday' and the driveway meet? It's a good day!"
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Hey girl! I found it! I love the title and your kiddos are presh! :)I will be coming back excited to see more. Pop on over to our little site when you get a chance....Reg
I added you my "Must Read" list, I hope you don't mind...if you do, just let me know! :) I hope you did not work too hard this afternoon and get to see your sweet daddy this weekend!
Hey girl, you got the tickers to work!! WOOHOO! I did not get a phone call so I guess you are getting it figured out! :) I will be home tomorrow evening after around 5pm or so, so feel free to call me or send me an email with questions to threepiglets@sbcglobal.net.
Later gator!
Post a Comment