Here are a few other fun things from Olivia:
* We watched for the first time the Disney (?) movie called Ice Age about a wooly mammoth and a sloth that return a baby to its family. Very cute, funny little movie. And, of course, a nice ending where the baby is reunited with his father. Then more funny stuff so that you leave the movie with a chuckle. Well, as soon as the movie ends Olivia breaks into sobs. She was crying uncontrollably! Jeff and I ran to her. He scooped her up and we started looking her over for something that was hurt all the while asking, "What's wrong, sweetie?! Olivia tell us what's wrong. Are you hurt?!" etc, etc. Finally, Jeff says once more, "Olivia, honey, why are you crying?" She replies, "I'm just so happy-he-ee-eeeeeee!" We kind of giggled and Jeff said, "So this is a happy cry?" "Ye-he-he-hesssssss!"
* On the way home from preschool we were driving into the sun and it was quite bright for us all. Olivia was trying to explain to me that she had sun spots in her eyes from looking into the sun. This is what she said:
"Mommy, I can see dots moving around with my eyes and whenever I look at the back of the seat and move my eyes the dots will move with my eyes."
As I glanced back I saw that while she was dancing her eyes all around "watching" the spots she was singing, "Do the disco! Do the disco! Do the disco!"
Gotta love a girl who can throw her own party! :)
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment