
Jeff finally got his hair cut the first week in May. He had been growing it out for 20 months to donate to Locks of Love. Locks of Love is a company that accepts hair of a certain length and makes them into wigs for cancer patients who have lost their own hair. Jeff heard about it on the radio 2 years ago now. He decided when he heard the commercial that he could either continue thinking of it as a nice thing for someone else to do or he could do it himself. Since his current job doesn't care what his hair looks like he decided to go for it. I'll admit that it took me a solid two weeks to believe him when he told me. I had been telling him it was time for a trim and he'd tell me that he was just going to grow it out to donate. I really didn't believe him at first. It took a long time to grow it out and I'm so proud of him for sticking with it. Jeff, you're a really wonderful man and I'm so proud of you for deciding to make a difference. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment