Dancing at the class Christmas party and Going to Dance production
Olivia and Miss Jordan as the Ragdoll
Olivia started dance classes this year and has really enjoyed them. She is taking a combo class that has Ballet, Tap and gymnastics together. She is in a class that is a little younger this year as the older class was full. It's slower moving than she could handle but it's giving her a chance to become really confident and be a leader in the class, too, which is a good thing. For Christmas, I took her to the dance studio's holiday production which was cute. Her teacher, Miss Jordan, was dancing the part of the Ragdoll and Olivia was so excited to get to go see her. Miss Jordan also had her class do a dance for the parents at her class Christmas party. The danced to "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and showed off the ballet steps that they've worked on this year.
(*Note: When Olivia saw the picture of her and Miss Jordan she said, "Oh, I can't believe I didn't take my sweater off for the picture!")










No comments:
Post a Comment