Thursday, January 22, 2009
In August (I know, I know - so late) we got to take a wonderful trip to Estes Park, Colorado. Bud and Kelly (aka Gamma and Grandpapa) spend several weeks there each year in their RV and we were able to join them this past year. We all had a really great time despite having colds while we were there. The scenery was so beautiful! Jeff and I even got to have a night out for dinner on the river while Gamma and Papa watched the kids - a wonderful treat! We had a rental car that was upgraded at the airport to a Cadillac Escalade so we drove in style everywhere. Even took it up to the top of the tallest mountain. Jeeps, Range Rovers, trucks and yes, our Cadillac. If your going to do it, do it in style and comfort, right?! :) Aidan was really disappointed for a while after we got back because he thought we were actually going to hike on foot up the mountain. Maybe next time.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment