I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of the show Dancing With the Stars. I find it too cheesy for my taste, but we are following it some this year. Olivia and I are rooting for Melissa Rycroft, the former jilted Bachelorette/former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader because she is ALSO a former student of Olivia's dance school. Olivia's dance teacher, Ms. Jordan, grew up in classes with Melissa and Jordan's mom, Dianne, taught them both. This week Ms. Jordan and Ms. Dianne flew to CA to support Melissa in person and they made it on the bigscreen!
This is the video of Melissa and her partner Tony's dance this week. If you fast forward to 1:48 you'll see a shot of the audience. Ms. Jordan is the blonde in blue at the left and her mom, Ms. Dianne, is standing next to her. Olivia thought this was super cool! :)
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment