Live At Pink Alley

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The 'Stache



Random funny things....


This morning I made pigs in a blanket per Olivia's request. When Aidan came into the kitchen he said, "Mama, whatcha makin'?" I told him "pigs in a blanket" and he said, "Wow! Mom! You're like a chef!"




(yesterday after Aidan had done something very Aidan-ish):


Daddy to Olivia: "What are we gonna do with that boy?"


Olivia: I don't know. Maybe send him away to a crazy house where everybody does what he does!"





On that note I thought I'd share this picture from today:






Jeff took the kids to the pizza place after church and Aidan came home with a 'stache! He wore that thing ALL day. He was so proud of it! Thought it was Great! And, of course, everyone got a gigantic laugh out of him. We had AWANA tonight and he wore it all through AWANA, except for snack because he said he didn't want to get food on his moustache. He wore it right up until bedtime when Daddy put it on his horse. Have you ever seen a horse with a blond moustache? :) I should mention that Jeff always gives the kids two quarters each to use in the candy crane or the gumball machines at the pizza place. Aidan had already used his two quarters when he spotted the moustaches. He begged for one and Jeff told him no. So while Jeff was helping Olivia at the candy crane Aidan was apparently throttling a moustache out of the machine! Jeff said he turned around and Aidan had the machine by the metal post underneath giving it a good wringing which to Aidan's delight produced a blonde moustache free of charge. Aidan narrowly escaped his own wringing. I'm sure it was only because Jeff was in fits of laughter looking at Aidan with a moustache.


No comments: