Couple of announcements from my scrapbooking world...
I applied for and was accepted to the Creative Team for Designs by Tater. The designers name is Stacy (aka Tater!) and she has been an apprentice designer at ScrapMatters. She finally reached a point where she needed help from a creative team to advertise her products which is where we come in! We get the super cool treat of playing with all of her products as a way to advertise for her. You can shop her store here. Here's the announcement:

I am also a ScrapMatters Girl now! Another super fun position. We're basically the cheerleaders for the website. We get to log in everyday and leave comments for the others who are posting their scrapbook pages. It's a really neat part of the ScrapMatters team and I am really honored to be involved. Here's the announcement for SM Girls:

You can see my scrapbook gallery here.










No comments:
Post a Comment