Live At Pink Alley

Friday, March 14, 2008

Are you sitting?

Well, here's my gross story for the week:

Last night the kids wanted to go have pizza for dinner and being as tired as we all were Jeff and I agreed. There was a small family in the booth next to us with a little boy around Aidan's age. As I was walking back to our booth with pizza I saw that the little boy in the neighbor booth had dropped the shaker of red pepper flakes onto his pizza. Of course, there was pizza sauce all over the side of the shaker so the mom picked it up to clean it off. With her tongue. She licked it!!! Can you believe?!?! She unashamedly picked up that shaker, licked it down and replaced it on the table. I was horrified! What kind of person thinks that's okay?!?!

So this morning I dropped off Aidan in his daycare class and as I was leaving I happened to glance into the neighboring class and, lo and behold, there she was! Pepper Licker's son plays with my child!!! I ran to the car and grabbed my cell phone to call Jeff and report that I had just seen the pepper licker.

The moral of the story is: Next time you're at a pizza buffet ask for separate packages of parmesan and red pepper and leave the shakers alone! Never know who might have licked them! ;)

1 comment:

Regina said...

It is just as funny the third time that I heard it! I laughed so hard, I have tears running down my cheeks! I had a blast with you and Tracy last night, thanks for a great GNO!! :) Seriously, 8 dresses?