Sunday, August 17, 2008
Undies out of reach
I was helping Aidan clean up after using the bathroom the other day and I made the most horrific mistake of throwing away the wipe myself instead of letting him. He was absolutely inconsolable. He cried and cried and I finally just had to leave the room and let him wail for a little while. I heard the cries start to die down and then get much worse all of the sudden. I went back into the bathroom and saw that in anger he threw his underwear up in the air and they got stuck on the edge of a basket up on a shelf. They were dangling in the air just out of his reach and he was so upset. While I was rescuing the underwear and re-dressing him Olivia came in to see what was going on. I told her the story and showed her how his underwear had been stuck on the basket and in the most big sister way she turned to walk out of the room, sighed, and said, "Well, that's embarassing."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment