Live At Pink Alley

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Party Season

Well, we are in full swing with the Party Season! Jeff and I had the Worship & Arts Christmas Party on Monday night. It was at the Castle Hills Golf Club and it was pretty. The food left a little to be desired, though. There was chicken with what I think was supposed to be a Hollandaise sauce but it missed the mark by a mile. I think it was actually Tostitos nacho cheese dip. This comes to mind only because in a desperate moment I have cooked chicken and put Tostitos cheese dip on it. Wasn't bad, but I certainly wouldn't serve it to others. I digress. There were also mashed potatoes that put the salt shaker into action all around the table and some very nice asparagus. We had to laugh at Jeff's plate, though. We each were given a conservative "helping" of asparagus; however, Jeff must have looked like he already had his V8 because he only got 5 tiny little spears. Don't mean to sound like I'm complaining about it. It was really nice. Food was funny, though.

Olivia is now starting to have a full social calendar as well. She has several parties coming up and other social engagements with friends. So fun!

I'll attach pictures as I get them - and as I figure out how to post them!

No comments: