Sunday, February 17, 2008
Next Sunday
I picked up my music today at church because I am singing in next week's service and I got some exciting news! I will be singing on the vocal team next week with Anja Lehmann, a worship leader and solo artist from Germany. (insert squeal of delight here) I've attached one of her music videos directly below this post. Be sure to pause the blog music at the very bottom of the page before you play the video or you're just going to get a mush of sound. I'll also be singing this weekend with our worship pastor, Scott; his wife and my vocal coach, Vonda; another Bent Tree worship leader, Kenny; and yet another Bent Tree worhsip leader, Caleb, who travels as a worship leader and has a few CDs of his own. This is certainly not going to be a week of Amber solos - and rightfully so - but it will for sure be a powerful morning of worship with some really great voices. I am beyond humbled to get to sing with them all. Check out Anja's music below...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment