Live At Pink Alley

Monday, February 11, 2008

Olivia loves her new room! While she and Aidan were at Sugar and Poppa T's this weekend we completely changed her room. She has really been wanting a pink room for quite some time and she finally got it this weekend. We worked like crazy to get it finished in two days and seeing her face made it all worth it. Jeff and I went into her room with the cameras and Poppa T led her in with her eyes closed. She told us later that she peeked a little. ;) She jumped up and down and squealed. Then she ran all over the room to look at everything. She is so excited! I filled her bookcase with lots of new storage boxes for her toys and we put a desk in her room because she loves to draw and write. She was thrilled with it all and spent most of the evening sitting at her desk playing. As she went through all of the new boxes she said, "My room isn't so messy anymore" - which thrills me as well. She also said, "Thank you for making my room like this. I want all of my girl friends to come over now".

1 comment:

Regina said...

love it love it love it, precious room for a precious little girl! I am glad you got it all done and that she loved it!!