Olivia recently lost her 2nd tooth on the bottom. We didn't think that thing would EVER fall out. It was loose for weeks and weeks. And, I mean, really loose. Finally, when the kids spent the night with Sugar and Poppa T it just fell out. Randomly fell out right into her mouth!!! Aaah, a child's first lesson on how God's timing is His own. No matter how much we poke at it (or wiggle, jab, pull and complain) it's still His timing. Simple truths! :)Tuesday, March 10, 2009
and again...
I know I've already posted the loss of Olivia's first tooth but I had to scrap it too so here it is:
Olivia recently lost her 2nd tooth on the bottom. We didn't think that thing would EVER fall out. It was loose for weeks and weeks. And, I mean, really loose. Finally, when the kids spent the night with Sugar and Poppa T it just fell out. Randomly fell out right into her mouth!!! Aaah, a child's first lesson on how God's timing is His own. No matter how much we poke at it (or wiggle, jab, pull and complain) it's still His timing. Simple truths! :)
Olivia recently lost her 2nd tooth on the bottom. We didn't think that thing would EVER fall out. It was loose for weeks and weeks. And, I mean, really loose. Finally, when the kids spent the night with Sugar and Poppa T it just fell out. Randomly fell out right into her mouth!!! Aaah, a child's first lesson on how God's timing is His own. No matter how much we poke at it (or wiggle, jab, pull and complain) it's still His timing. Simple truths! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment