I am starting a new thing called Works For Me Wednesday. This idea was originally from http://www.rocksinmydryer.net/ and has now moved to http://www.wearethatfamily.com/ Both have lots of great daily life/home management tips. Plus this cute little banner! I thought Wednesday would be a good time to take a minute to upload something that is, well, working for me since I mostly sit around being lazy, watching TV and eating bon-bons all day while the hired workers do the laundry and fan me. Tell me somebody is laughing and you knew I was joking before I got the "hired workers" part! In reality, Wednesday is probably my busiest day. I have from 8-3 on Wednesday to get as much of my home management done as possible. Now I'll be honest there have been a few Wednesday mornings where I have crawled right back in bed for a quick nap and a re-run of Charmed (nothing like ridiculous TV to relax you!) but mostly it's crazy busy. So, without further ado....my first Works For Me Wednesday is....over the door organizers! Cheap, cheap, cheap and they hold so much stuff. And we have "so much stuff" that needs to be held. I bought them for both of the kids' rooms. Olivia's holds her large amount of hair stuff plus some of her treasures and Aidan's holds all of his little toys. It's always bugged me that they were dumped in a bin together. It's hard to find all of the Toy Story toys to play together or all of the Wall-E stuff, etc. They both really like their organizers. I even got an extra for Olivia's closet door to hold all of her shoes. Her closet is so tiny they were just getting all jumbled up and lost. This is working so much better.
On the flip side -- now that I've found a place to hold more stuff I'm planning a garage sale. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment