
Monday, March 2, 2009
Scrapping Disney
This weekend while surfing the web I decided to look for Disney stuff for digital scrapbooking. I really need to finish Olivia's Disney scrapbook from 2007 before we take Aidan later this year. I can just see myself getting the memories and pictures all messed up and then neither one would get done. As it turns out Disney has not yet boarded the digital scrapbook train so it's really hard to find the stuff; however, I fumbled my way across Britt-ish Designs and Scrap Matters (where Britt-ish Designs sells) and, lo and behold, I found the Mouse! So I pulled out my digital scrapbook how-to papers from last summer and dove into my first (again) layout. It's not bad, but I still have a lot to learn. And I definitely need to get faster. This took FOREVER. As I finish the rest of the Disney pages - or others - I'll upload them for you to see. You should be able to click on the picture if you want to see it bigger.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
cute!! You need to teach me!!
Post a Comment