Last night I participated in another Speed Scrap at Scrap Matters - where you can find me hanging out in most of my free (and some of my not-so-free) time. Such an addicting thing and I love that the cleanup is so minimal - just turn off the computer! In a house where everything is a mess all the time this is a REAL bonus for me! I decided to scrap our arrival at Disney in 2007. Such a fun day and I actually got some really cute pics that day. The layout is a little busy, but then, so is Disney! :)

I also did this Dr. Seuss layout. I've never been a huge Dr. Seuss fan but since the kids are reading his books at school it has become pretty fun! They had celebrations at both of their schools. I got to read books to Olivia's class and Aidan's class had Sister Cat come visit their class to read books. They both really had great fun celebrating Dr. Seuss's bday. I guess I better go get Green Eggs & Ham! Don't want to disappoint!

The Boyers - who are WAY cooler to be with on Dr. Seuss' bday! - went all out! Tracy wore her Dr. Seuss scrubs to work (very cute!) and Hannah got to wear her Nanny's Dr. Seuss hat to school.

After school they made Dr Seuss hats with crackers, mozarella and tomatoes. Aren't you so impressed?!?! I'm going to their house next year! Yay, Tracy - you are a Super Seuss Mom!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment