Live At Pink Alley

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Singin'

Thought you guys might like a visual of what my life looks life mid-week! I have been singing a lot more lately so most Wednesday nights you can find me here:



This is a picture of us at rehearsal. Rehearsal usually lasts about 2 hours and the more I sing the more rehearsal changes, too. In the beginning, vocals always met in our green room in the back to go over parts, but I guess they decided I had that part down so now we just go straight to the stage to start hammering it out. We also used to have a sound guy that put together our sound mix for us but I've been doing my own for a while now. The independence is nice!


This is us on a Sunday morning. We weren't singing when this picture was taken. Scott, the one at the piano, is talking. I'll be at rehearsal again tomorrow night with the choir. I love that I get to do this!

No comments: