Live At Pink Alley

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Safari Speed Scrap

I finished my first Speed Scrap tonight on-line. It was such a neat process! It was hosted by my new favorite website Scrap Matters. Everyone signs on at the same time and then every ten minutes for the 1st hour you're given one line of instructions, i.e. #1 - pick out 3 photos, #2 - use this kind of paper, #3 - use certain kind of embellishments, etc. Then you're given one extra hour to complete the page and upload it to their website. Then you see what everyone else uploaded and make comments on the page. They called it "giving some love"! Really neat community of ladies. I had a great time and my brain is completely fried! :) So here is my first Speed Scrap layout. There are a few things that I just ran out of time to do to this layout, but it's my secret! ;)


No comments: