This week is Spring Break for the kids and the last couple of days Olivia and Aidan have been in Georgetown visiting Gamma, Grandpapa, Aunt Wendi, Jack and Miles. They have been SO excited to see everyone. Jeff and I have had our own Spring Break. I'd love to say that we accomplished big things in their absence but we did not. I am feeling much more rested and relaxed though and that is big to me.
Aunt Wendi did manage to conduct a Mom interview with each of our kids seperately, though. On Facebook there is a little interview going around where you ask your kids a list of questions about how they perceive their mother. Here is what she got:
"O" is for Olivia and "A" is for Aidan
1. What is something mom always says to you?
O: She loves me
A: Don't know
2. What makes mom happy?
O: When I obey what she says
A: I hug her and kiss her - THAT makes her happy
3. What makes mom sad?
O: If I disobey rules
A: She never gets sad
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
O: She tickles me
A: Tickles me on my neck
5. What was you mom like as a child?
O: I don't know, but Sugar Mama had a mohawk when she was a baby
A: A baby toy
6. How old is your mom?
O: I think she's 21
A: I don't know
7. How tall is your mom?
O: (stares at a wall visualizing mom's height) 23 inches
A: I don't know
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
O: I don't know, she has lots of favorite things. Going to work, playing with me, playing with the people at her work. They are old and funny.
A: Go in the attic and work on the computer
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
O: Work
A: Hugs Daddy
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
O: If she's on TV
A: Don't know
11. What is your mom really good at?
O: working and taking care of me
A: working
12. What is your mom not very good at?
O: working at my daddy's work
A: Don't know
13. What does your mom do for a job?
O: works at a nursing home
A: Don't know
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
O: Tortellini, because it's my favorite too
A: Sandwiches
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
O: She takes care of me very well
A: don't know
16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
O: Ariel and Belle
A: Popeye the Sailor Man
17. What do you and your mom do together?
O: work together
A: work and clean up
18. How are you and your mom the same?
O: We have long hair and we are girls
A: I like her to pick me up and she likes to pick me up
19. How are you and your mom different?
O: Mom's hair is shorter and darker
A: Don't know
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
O: Always hugs and kisses me before school
A: Kisses
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment